Rarely do I see so many dream digital development jobs comes up at once, but two teams in the Center for Digital Development at the USAID Global Development Lab are looking for candidates. I do hope you check these out, apply for the ones you like, and forward on the rest to your friends.
FHI360 is hiring for three roles in Washington, DC to support USAID. If you apply, be sure to list me as your referral so I can put in a good word for you:
- Consultant Lead for an Adaptive Management Toolbox
- Project Coordinator for Real Time Data for Adaptive Management
- ICT4D Technical Expert for Development Informatics
USAID is hiring for five other positions in DC and around the world through other contracting firms:
- Program Assistant, Development Informatics Team
- HIS Lead (Digital Health), Ebola Recovery Team
- Liberia ICT Advisor, Ebola Recovery Team
- Sierra Leone ICT Advisor, Ebola Recovery Team
- Guinea ICT Advisor, Ebola Recovery Team
Here is more information and resumes will be accepted through Friday, August 8th at 5pm, but qualified candidates are encouraged to apply early. Candidates may apply for multiple positions, but should apply separately for each.